You cannot install SQL Server?
- Try to Download Microsoft SQL Server from Microsoft’s website.
- Install Microsoft SQL Server.
- Install DS-Video Club by skipping the installation of Microsoft SQL Server.
The Program does not run after Windows Restart.
OK this is a common problem of SQL Server. SQL Server service does not run automaticaly. To fix this follow the following instructions:
- Press Win+R and type “Services.msc”
- Find the service SQL SERVER (DIASSOFT) or the instance you create.
- Press Right Click on it and click “Run”.
If you have multiple instances running, the above may not work. Disable one of other instances and follow the above instructions again.
SQL Server cannot be found.
If the program cannot found your SQL Server instance, follow the above instructions:
- Press Win+R and type “Regedit” to open registry.
- Navigate to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dias Soft\Video Club\Server”.
- Double Click on “ServerName” and type “<Your_Computer_Name>\DIASSOFT”. “<Your_Computer_Name>” is the name of your computer as it is on “My Computer” properties–>Details.
- Run DS Video Club. It may need 2-3 times to start it after that.
If this page cannot solve you problem about DS-Video Club, please contact us at email@example.com or send us a message on facebook.